hCG Diet regime Approved Salads
When it comes to dieting, the majority of people go for salads since they're wholesome and delicious. It can be the kind of meal that may be authorized by most, if not all, eating plan plans around.
Salads are also approved by the ever preferred hCG eating plan. In this report, I will teach you different salad recipes that happen to be permitted in Phase 2 of your hCG diet plan. For those of you who don’t know, the phase two diet plan may be the actual eating plan phase where you eat only 500 calories per day, along with injecting yourself with the hCG hormone.
Now, this hCG diet regime authorized salads are safe to eat every day as they only pack a few calories, but they may be definitely packed with a lot of vitamins and minerals. Plus, they also pack a lot of flavors as well.
hCG Diet regime Tips
Do you want to try the hCG diet plan? The hCG diet regime is no doubt one of your best weight loss plans out there. If you want to try this particular diet plan plan for yourself, then you would need some tips to help you along the way.
In today’s report, I will outline hCG diet tips for you so that you will be on track until you achieve your ideal weight. So without further ado, here are some hCG diet program tips:
- Measure your Weight before Embarking on your Journey. Before you start doing the hCG diet, measure your current weight by going to the weighing scale. This will help with your progress in the long run. Also, take a picture of yourself due to the fact this will be a source of motivation for you. More on this later.
- Space Out your Foods. Most people who are on the hCG diet program tend to be hungry most from the day. That is understandable since you’re only limited to eating 500 calories per day. But, if you still feel sudden food cravings, try to space out your meals for the day. For example, instead of eating 3 meals a day, try eating 6 smaller meals. This way, your body will not be in starvation mode and it will help keep you satiated during the day.
- Do not Weigh yourself Every day. Most folks get discouraged when they step on the weighing scale and they do not see the numbers go down. It is actually understandable since you are carrying water weight. Weigh yourself only once a week (most people opt to weigh themselves during Mondays since it truly is the start of your week, but you can choose your own time). By weighing yourself only once per week, you won’t get demotivated.
- Plan your Meals. It is best that you plan your meals during the week. Consult with your hCG dietitian for the best meal plan. Also, do include some occasional snacks as hunger pangs will strike without a moment’s notice.
- Drink Plenty of Water. One way to eliminate these hunger pangs is to drink lots of water. If you’re taking hCG shots or hCG diet regime drops, you are expected to drink 2-3 glasses of water after that. Water does not contain any calories so this will help you feel satiated throughout the day. Also, water helps prevent constipation as well.
- Look at your “Before” Picture for Motivation. Many people are not successful with their diets for the reason that they get demotivated during their weight loss journey. I did mention before that you need to take a picture of yourself before you embark on your hCG diet journey, right? Looking at your “before” picture will help you see that you are losing weight. This, in turn, will help you stay motivated until you reach your ideal weight goal.